06 October 2010

PANGEA The Neverending World

I converted this beautiful animated movie from cross eye to parallel eye so you can play on your 3D TV.

Source: youtube
Author: aenima.hu
Copyright: aenima.hu
File size: 352.73 MB
Duration: 7:56
Resoluton: 1920x720
Download: http://www.fileserve.com/file/HzVwXcT


  1. Hi there!

    First of all, thank you for the videos, you are really talented and they are great, second i wanted to ask you something, I downloaded this video the pangea one, but the problem is that, well I put it on a thumbdrive and then into my tv, and it played it in 3d and everything, but about 2 minutes into the video the tv suddenly says that the format is not compatible, and i wanted to know if that happens with your tv too, or if you know a way to fix it?
    I have a Toshiba 32TL515U - 32" class 1080p 240Hz 3D LED TV, i tought i put this information in case you can help me.

    Again thank you and i look forward to watch more videos that you uplaod.

    Keep up the good work!


    1. LINK PROVIDED ARE NOT WORKING/FAKE! I have the full movie, and all I can say is that this is really a must-watch!

      CLICK HERE TO watch / DOWNLOAD THE movie

      CLICK HERE TO watch / DOWNLOAD THE movie


  2. It was perfect on my Samsung C750 TV.

  3. hi nice work pal but i want to ask u something "how did u make the split screen into one" can you tell me the way to do the same
    please i am desperate can u publish the way on your block here